Mangrove forests on the island of Nusa Lembongan have a large area, we can walk around mangrove forest by renting a small boat at a low price. One boat can be used by 3 to 4 people including the guide. The forest becomes one of icons and tourist attraction to Nusa Lembongan. If we have holiday to Lembongan, we have to try visiting mangrove forest, we can walk around the forest by boat and take pictures on the boat with the scenery of natural forest which is very beautiful and natural.
The beach water in the mangrove forest is very clear until we can see the white sand underneath. During the journey through the forest, we will be impressed with mangrove trees that wrapped around the beauty and uniqueness of mangrove forest in nusa lembongan. The path that we explore to enjoy the atmosphere of the forest is as being already prepared for travel. Because of the path, our travel along mangrove forest feels to be more fun and relaxed. If we have a vacation in Nusa Lembongan, we are obliged to visit mangrove forest to capture the moment and enjoy the calm atmosphere which is away from the pollution.
Location of Mangrove Forest
It is located in Jungut Batu Village, Nusa Lembongan Island, Kelungkung Regency, Bali Province. Its easy location in access will facilitate us during the trip. For more detailed location, you can use the following maps.
Mangrove Forest Location
How to Reach Mangrove Forest
- From Bali to Lembongan, we can use fast boats which have Sanur Beach – Lembongan as their destination. Many providers are offering fast boats at affordable prices and provide high security facilities and equipment. We highly recommend D’Camel Fast Ferry as the best boat transportation from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan
- When we have arrived at Jungut Batu harbor, we can rent a motorbike or car along with its driver to take us around in the mangrove forest
- If you want to be easier to take care of everything for the holidays, we can also use the holiday package from D’Camel Fast Ferry to make your holiday easier.
Holiday Tips in Lembongan
- You have to book the hotel in advance if you want to stay in Nusa Lembongan
• Make sure your budget is enough for the holidays (transport costs, meals, fees to each tourist attraction)
- The weather in Lembongan is hot enough, so you have to use sunblock, hat, eye glasses, and casual clothes that absorb sweat
Nano Nano House and Warung Paradise have a good menu menu and already have good reviews on tripadvistor