Devil’s Tears is a mountain side which is located near Dream Beach. In line with its name, Devil’s Tears or Air Mata Iblis has contrary description with Dream Beach which gives us calm atmosphere. Devil Tears is a firm mountain side in which its rocks have been scraped by the sea water. Because this mountain side is directly facing Indian Ocean, its coral reefs have always been scraped by the hard and fast waves.
The hard and fast waves will drop the ocean water to the rocks of coral reefs which have many holes as their characteristics in which they look like a pond, then the water will flow to the ocean again. The view is like when we see a waterfall. Aside from its name, Devil’s Tears offers us very beautiful scenery which combine nature and ocean view. The hard and big waves become a spot wanted by many photographers or tourists who come to get some pictures.
Devil’s Tears could become our closing destination when we spend our holiday in Nusa Lembongan. From the cliff, we could enjoy the beauty of the sunset which is so clear and amazing. The calm atmosphere and the sound of wave could give us different impression and romantic situation. When we come to this tourism place, we would often find some people who have pre-wedding photo-shoots which has ocean and sunset as its background.
Location of Devil’s Tears
Devil Tears is located in Lembongan Island, Nusa Penida Sub District, Bali Province. This tourism object is located near the Dream Beach/Pantai Impian.
How to Reach Devil’s Tears
- If we start from Bali, we could rent a fast boat from Sanur to Lembongan with a low price. There are so many fast boats which have Sanur – Lembongan as their destination. We highly recommend D’Camel Fast Ferry as the transportation boat since this will become the best boat from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan.
- After arriving in Lembongan, we could rent a car or motorcycle, and if we start from Jungut Batu it will spend around 30 minutes. Since the location is near Dream Beach, it is possible for us to take a walk to Dream Beach.
The Nearest Hotel
Since the location of Devil Tears and Dream Beach is close to each other, we think that Dream Beach Hut hotel would be near with the location of Devil Tears.
Information about the Nearest Restaurant
Papa Tarros Bar and Resto, D’Byas Dream Beach Club and Warung, both of them have the best review for being comfortable restaurant and have yummy foods.
Some Tips for Having Holiday in Lembongan
- You should have good preparation
- You should make sure the date of your holiday
- You should make a holiday budget
- You should buy a fast boat’s ticket
- You should book a hotel previously when you intend to stay.
- You should prepare a casual clothes/jacket/cap/sunblock/sunglasses since the weather in Nusa Lembongan is hot